NEWS & BLOG
THE SNOW IS SO GOOD THE SEASON HAS BEEN EXTENDED...All lifts now open until 24th April, and Les Grand Montets into May!
Welcome to Valley Fever – Chamonix Catered Ski Chalets
If you’re looking for an amazing chalet experience, excellent service
and sublime food,
then you have come to the right place!
With ideal chalet locations and easy access to the high altitude skiing of Chamonix we offer 4 superb Chamonix Ski Chalets including 3 on the same site, perfect to welcome groups, large or small.
View Gallery of Valley Fever Chamonix Ski Chalets
Valley Fever Chamonix Ski Chalets are equipped with roaring log fires,
hot tubs, en-suite or private bathrooms, open plan living and dining
, TV, DVD, WIFI throughout, a games console and lots of parking.
Valley Fever deliver holidays that we want to go on, set in the excellent
mountain scenery and snow sure terrain of Chamonix and Argentiere
. Relax by the fire, soak in our hot tub or sauna, and enjoy the ambience.
Our chalets are run by mature, fun loving hosts
who love the
mountain as much as you do. Why not put us to the test on your Chamonix Ski Holiday
Your Valley Fever Experience:
Your Valley Fever Chamonix Experience - Making it Easier for You:
- Wake up drinks brought to your room
- Breakfast with bacon, eggs, croissants, porridge, smoothies and pain au chocolat
- Shuttles to the slopes, morning and afternoon
- First rate skiing on terrain suited to you at Le Tour, Les Grand Montets, Les Houches and Flegere & Brevent
- Afternoon Tea in front of our roaring log fire
- Delicious 4 course dinners, washed down by a choice of quality local wine
- Let us book your Geneva to Chamonix transfers, Chamonix ski passes, ski hire, lessons or childcare
- Use our knowledge and contacts to arrange massages, paragliding, husky sledding, guides and much more
- Valley Fever are flexible, we care, and we listen to your special requests
Idyllic locations in the Chamonix Valley with Mont Blanc and Les Grand Montets as our backdrops, we welcome you with friends or family, beginners or experts, to share our mountains with us.