Valley Fever Chamonix Ski Chalets – Service
Valley Fever are flexible, we care and we listen to your special requests. After 9 seasons working together we try to give to you what would be our perfect day.
The Valley Fever Chamonix Experience:
Making it Easier for You:
- Wake up with tea, coffee or fruit juice delivered to your door*
- A Breakfast with bacon, eggs, croissants, porridge, smoothies and pain au chocolat should set you up for the day
- Shuttles to the slopes, morning and afternoon
- Our friendly advice helps you enjoy skiing or boarding suited to you and unlocks the best parts of our mountain. Great company, amazing terrain, mixed in with a breathtaking backdrop
- Afternoon Tea in front of our roaring log fire helps re-fuel weary limbs
- Canapés and Delicious 4 course dinners are carefully prepared 6 nights a week, complimented by a choice of quality local wines.
- Relax in our hot tubs or sauna, try the local bars, something for the children - we can help you organise most things you’d like – just ask!
- Valley Fever food has consistently received excellent feedback over recent winters and we can cater for any special requests.
- For an example of a menu plan please click here.
- Free your time and ask us to book your Geneva to Chamonix transfers, Chamonix ski passes, ski hire, lessons or childcare
- Use our local knowledge and contacts to arrange massages, paragliding, husky sledding, guides and anything else you’d like
- We are flexible, we care, and we listen to your special requests
Valley Fever Menu Plans
Following changes to French legislation we can unfortunately no longer offer our ski hosting services however this will not dampen our enthusiasm. We know the mountains like the back of our hands and can offer some superb tips on where to head each day.
If your thing is gentle blues we’ll help you find them and if you prefer steep and difficult blacks we know where they are. Chamonix has slopes to offer all abilities and we’ll be delighted to point you to them.
Valley Fever food has consistently received excellent feedback over recent winters and we can cater for any special requests. We employ generally older chalet hosts, and those with a natural passion in the kitchen.
Please see below for an example menu plan that aims to give you a flavour of our constantly evolving catering, and please contact us with any special requests.
- Cucumber with feta bites and basil
- Onion, thyme and goats cheese pinwheels
- Parma ham, brie, pear and rocket balls
- Leek and bacon tart
- French Onion Soup
- Tomato & mozzarella salad
- Minestrone soup with croutons
- 5 spiced duck with dauphinoise potatoes and braised red cabbage
- Chicken wrapped with bacon, served with sautéed potatoes, buttered white cabbage and a white wine & mustard cream sauce
- Roast pork and peach compote served with roasted potatoes, parsnips, carrots and fennel
- Slow braised beef served with sweet corn and pepper mash
- Spiced poached pear with hot chocolate sauce
- Chocolate ganache torte
- Lemon and ginger cream pots
- Hot chocolate fondant with vanilla ice cream
- A selection of local cheeses will also be available
For detailed information on exactly what is included please see our prices page.
A Few Notes:
- Canapés are served at 7:30pm with dinner at 8pm unless requested otherwise
- Childrens high tea and/or high chairs and cots are available on request
- We serve free flowing bottled wine until dessert is served
- Each day we refresh your rooms and make your beds unless you ask us not to